Protecting the reefs of Pulau Perhentian
PULAU Perhentian, Terengganu, is famed for its myriad marine life and clear waters, an ideal combination for great diving and snorkelling. It is made up of a cluster of islands – Pulau Perhentian Kecil, Pulau Perhentian Besar and a few smaller islands to the north. Great snorkel and dive sites can be found at reefs with names like Coral Garden, Sugar Wreck, Tiger Rock and Tanjung Besi.
Be A BUOYANCY GREEN TURTLE THIS MERDEKA DAY
Dive Buddy Malaysia in conjunction with Merdeka Day 62 celebration will be hosting a mini DIVE FOR DEBRIS and FISH/CORAL SUSTAINABLE & CONSERVATION event at our Perhentian dive facility, Dive Buddy Perhentian, Teluk Keke, Perhentian this coming August 31 – Sept 1, 2019.
What included in the package
- 1x buoyancy checkout dive at Teluk Keke divesite
- 1x conservation dive
- Return boat transfer Kuala Besut/Perhentian
- 1 night stay at Teluk Keke Campsite
- 1x Lunch – Participant wall certificate
- Coral propagation kit
- Interactive learning on how to design, build & deploy a Fish Aggregation Device by our Marine expert guests.
15% off to selected PADI Experience Progam and Specialty Courses
- Discover Scuba Diving Experience Program
- Peak Performance Buoyancy Clinic
- Underwater Naturalist Specialty Course
- Fish & Coral Identification Specialty Course
- Underwater Photography Specialty Course
This 1 day event is open to all divers/non-divers. Contact us at 01110306964 for further details.