TENGGOL MV BLACK PEARL DIVE SAFARI 2017 ITINERARY
Our common travel and dive schedule, subject to changes associated with environmental conditions and other external factors. This is a chartered vessel with min/max 15/18 participants required for confirmed departure.
No refund for trip cancellation within 30 days before event date.
- Unlimited dives (day & night )
- 4 nights stay on board MV Black Pearl in twin or triple sharing cabin
- All meals, free flow of hot & cold beverages & light snacks on board
- Free flow of 100 Plus & Coke
- On board entertainment (DVD & karaoke)
- Diving equipment usage( Full set dive equipment available for rental at RM65.00/Day )
- (BCD/REG/MASKS & Set of full foot fins)
- Transfers to Tg Gemok Jetty
|Day 01||11.00 PM||Boarding MV Black Pearl Tanjong Gemok Jetty
|All Day||WRECK DIVING
1. Kuantan Wreck (The Nichi Asu Maru)
2. Varella Wreck (The Gyoshin Maru)
|Day 03||All Day||Diving Tenggol Island
Tokong Timur, Pinnacle, Coral Garden, Tanjung Api, Gua Rajawali, Turtle Point, Teluk Rajawali.
|Day 04||All Day||Diving Tenggol Island
Moon Raker, Amazing Grace, Fish Bowl, Tokong Burung, Tokong Laut, Tokong Talang
|Day 05||6.00 PM||Tanjung Gemok Jetty|